Ballantines Ceramic (1980’s)
1 in stock
Ballantines Ceramic Blended Scotch Whisky
Ballantines is a well recognized blend that has its origins in 1827, when George Ballantine set up a small grocery store in Edinburgh supplying a range of whiskies to his clients, evolving over time to include blending, warehousing and wealth.
Hiram Walker, later owners of the brand in the 1930’s purchased the Miltonduff and Glenburgie Distilleries and built a massive new grain distillery at Dumbarton. Miltonduff and Glenburgie have been at the heart of all Ballantines since then.
This bottle is from the 1980’s when Blenders produced these cool decanters to beautify man caves and reluctant living room bars all over the world.
We have quite a few of these decanters in stock, from blends like this one to eminent single malts, like the Glenfiddich 8 pure malt.